The Lazer Collab 3 The Lazer Collab 3

I GOT ALL THE EASTER EGGS!

On the tommyvf one click the cigarette. On the fir.st mr shoop one click the hole in the window. on the falcon punch one click on the feeling horny button. on the diarea one click on the lightning bolt on the toilet and finnaly on the chomper one click the face in the grass. Sorry i cant spell. o and great animation.

Link VS Ike Link VS Ike

You have great possability

Good fight and great ideas. You need to work on your sword strokes a bit but it was very well choreographed and i think you can go a long way with sword fights. Keep it up.

Noblewolf09 responds:

thank you, i most definatly will.

Dumbass Mario Dumbass Mario

well.....

i have no reson 2 write a review cause the fact that this is so popular it will get another review over this one and no one will read this for as long as this website is up so i will take this opertunint to say *breaths in deeply* OMFG I LOVE THIS FLASH! I LOLED SO HARD WEN I FIRST SAW IT AND IT IS STILL GREAT 2 YEARS LATER!!!!! so thanks 4 ur time to read this

Remember. (wip) Remember. (wip)

Ive just woke up.........

and now I wanna go back to.....to....*head hits laptop* ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Really good. Keep it up. I agree with peonofpain, very calming. This feels to much like a professional piece its scary :D

Chimy727 responds:

thanks, i agree as well.
do you think the final should include a sort of trance dance version near the end??

Viva La RemiX Viva La RemiX

Long time no see..

I see your still keeping up the great standard. Coldplay is one of my most favorite bands. I havnt been on recently so I havnt had a chance to see ur music. Thank you for no disapointiing :)

Chimy727 responds:

yessss... i have been waiting for you again haha.
good to know
thanks

you need an elephant or two! you need an elephant or two!

Well

Why should i suspect less from you? This is catchy relaxing and raving at the same time. I love the sample "are you ready" great. Just great. For some reason this reminds me of high school musical in the tune ^^. But only a bit.

Chimy727 responds:

Lol I really didnt try this time but it turned out well!
thanks