Remember. (wip) Remember. (wip)

Ive just woke up.........

and now I wanna go back to.....to....*head hits laptop* ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Really good. Keep it up. I agree with peonofpain, very calming. This feels to much like a professional piece its scary :D

Chimy727 responds:

thanks, i agree as well.
do you think the final should include a sort of trance dance version near the end??

Viva La RemiX Viva La RemiX

Long time no see..

I see your still keeping up the great standard. Coldplay is one of my most favorite bands. I havnt been on recently so I havnt had a chance to see ur music. Thank you for no disapointiing :)

Chimy727 responds:

yessss... i have been waiting for you again haha.
good to know
thanks

you need an elephant or two! you need an elephant or two!

Well

Why should i suspect less from you? This is catchy relaxing and raving at the same time. I love the sample "are you ready" great. Just great. For some reason this reminds me of high school musical in the tune ^^. But only a bit.

Chimy727 responds:

Lol I really didnt try this time but it turned out well!
thanks

Melting Glass 2.6 Melting Glass 2.6

WTF!!

How is this bellow 4!!! Some guy must really hate you. Your work is amazing. You could go on to do some really good underground music! keep it up and get some people to know you. Important people. This will go far!! ^^ keep it up. I AM RAVING LIKE MAD!

Chimy727 responds:

Thank you so much cj! this means alot to me and this review is important!

Im really getting sick of these zero bombers! they always rate me low and i even complained to Tom Fulp about It, but no replys!

thank you!

ShifT.ed ShifT.ed

Great possiblilty

You have a good skill for this music but you need to make this one a bit longer so that great bass lasts for longer. You also need to add something else in there. I dont know what but it just felt a little empty. Good work though.

Aqua-Path Aqua-Path

NOT YOUR BEST WORK!

It may seem a little old now since everyone says things like this but that was ubber ear entertainment. I loved it but since i do like this genra alot t may be differnt for others but keep making songs. You have to make it so catchy dont you! Good job

Chimy727 responds:

Thanks man! I love when people review me, even if its bad! But you made my day!

.::maXimum::. (unfinished) .::maXimum::. (unfinished)

Very good

If this is unfinished then i will definatly wait for the finnished one. keep it up.

FlStudiobeat107 FlStudiobeat107

Ummm

a little weird but ok. I think. Sorry just a bit strange. Too strange.

Vegetation Vegetation

Good

I am liking the bass but i am not much of a fan of the style but it was too good to give a low score because i dont like it. Keep it up. 7/10 4/5

Koriz responds:

Thanks for your fair review!
I hope that one of my next composition will be more of your taste.
Cheers! ;)

~Dj-D~ Purple Rayne ~Dj-D~ Purple Rayne

Wow

THATS YOUR FIRST SONG! wow keep it up that is great and i love the fade effect to a differnt piece of the song. Raw talant is here now ^^. Good luck