The Lazer Collab 3 The Lazer Collab 3

I GOT ALL THE EASTER EGGS!

On the tommyvf one click the cigarette. On the fir.st mr shoop one click the hole in the window. on the falcon punch one click on the feeling horny button. on the diarea one click on the lightning bolt on the toilet and finnaly on the chomper one click the face in the grass. Sorry i cant spell. o and great animation.

Link VS Ike Link VS Ike

You have great possability

Good fight and great ideas. You need to work on your sword strokes a bit but it was very well choreographed and i think you can go a long way with sword fights. Keep it up.

Noblewolf09 responds:

thank you, i most definatly will.

Dumbass Mario Dumbass Mario

well.....

i have no reson 2 write a review cause the fact that this is so popular it will get another review over this one and no one will read this for as long as this website is up so i will take this opertunint to say *breaths in deeply* OMFG I LOVE THIS FLASH! I LOLED SO HARD WEN I FIRST SAW IT AND IT IS STILL GREAT 2 YEARS LATER!!!!! so thanks 4 ur time to read this

Stop asking me that!!! Stop asking me that!!!

So true

That thing over 9000 is so overrated and good art style. Funny ending. ^^ i'm being so serious.

Camron23 responds:

Thanks! Glad ya really think so.
:D

T E T R I S ' D T E T R I S ' D

LOL thats cool

That is probably the best tetris i have seen and by a long shot. How long did that take to mke? Wow just wow